No, Tandoor Chef doesn’t pay me. And no, my best friend doesn’t work there. With full disclosure, I’ll admit that I just really like their products. Every time the PR rep sends me something new to try, I’m pleasantly surprised by the deliciousness and can’t help but write a rave review.
So today, I bring you Tandoor Chef’s Vegetable Masala Burger review.
The flavors of the burger are just fantastic. Even my meat-loving fiance is a fan. And while I tend to prefer veggie burgers on the grill, I sauteed these, and they were just perfect. They’re yummy any way you like – plain on a 100 calorie roll with some ketchup, or maybe even with a slice of cheese. Despite the fact that they are already packed with flavor, I spiced them up a bit for a recipe submission contest hosted by Tandoor.
This is my quick and easy recipe that enhanced the flavors just a bit and gave the burger a tad of extra flair!
Tandoor Chef’s Masala Burger Amped Up
What you’ll need:
- 1 Tandoor Chef Masala Burger
- 1 large piece of lettuce (boston lettuce works great)
- 1 tbsp Heinz ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp chili garlic sauce (or use to taste – I enjoy extra heat and spice!)
- 1/2 tbsp light mayo
- 3 dashes of curry powder
- Handful of mushrooms
- 1/4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat up EVOO; saute mushrooms and season with salt & pepper
- Mix ketchup with chili garlic sauce
- Mix curry powder with light mayo (use curry powder to taste)
- Saute burger according to directions
- Serve burger over lettuce; top with Curry Mayo and mushrooms and add spicy garlic ketchup on the side for dipping
Where can you find Tandoor Chef’s Vegetable Masala Burgers? Check out their website for locations near you. At only 120 calories, you want to check these out!